Descriptif de l'offre
Who we are:
Pickup is the number one out-of-home delivery network in Europe, with 60 000 shops and lockers in 25 European countries, trusted by Europe’s best e-retailers. A subsidiary of DPDgroup and Le Groupe La Poste, Pickup provides a full range of solutions to establish and optimize out-of-home networks for leading carriers such as Chronopost, Colissimo and DPD.
What we do:
Founded more than 20 years ago, Pickup designs and implements hyper-proximity solutions for the e-commerce and urban logistics. We build networks of parcel shops, lockers, urban depots and the systems to run them efficiently, enabling Pickup to play a significant enabler role for carriers and retailers in the field of first and last mile delivery and urban logistics.
Why we need you:
To support its fast development in Europe with DPDgroup, Pickup is recruiting a Customer Success Manager.
A member of the International Direction, the Customer Success Manager supports international clients (leading DPDgroup carriers) in the definition, construction, and implementation of Pickup Services solutions. The Customer Success Manager plays a central role to deliver Pickup mission to stand out as the out-of-home leader in Europe.
In this context, your job is:
To ensure the success of our clients, you’re in charge of an application area of Pickup as well as a portfolio of customers. Overall, you are the voice of customer within Pickup and as such, represents theirs needs
To succeed in this position, your missions are as follows:
Application area owner: you are the customer expert of a tool or solution within the international team (animation, loyalty and communication to PUDOs):
- You coordinate and aggregate all customers needs and feedbacks related to the application area
- You work in collaboration with the business & IT project managers on the roadmaps, from scope to project deployment, to deliver the expected projects and enhancements
- You create all the necessary tools and resources to optimize the impact of your application area for our customers (guidebooks, training material, workshops…)
- You guarantee a perfect project follow-up and inform teammates as well as customers on the progresses and challenges
- You build and share best practices/ know how based on your experience
Country manager: You act as a key account for a selection of countries (UK + ITA)
- You learn and track the country’s strategy, key projects and objectives
- You share Pickup knowledge and expertise to drive the country’s roadmap
- You identify and challenge the enhancements needs requested by the country
- You share and push these needs and expectations internally
- You monitor the use of Pickup tools and their performance
- You track the day-to-day activities and requests in relation with the technical support team